Saturday, March 29, 2008

shall i go for it?

I was impressed by movie "The Water Horse: Legend of The Deep"

during the pre-screening session last time
OS:"WOW, so nice la... a must-watch!"
that was what i thinked that time
finally the Water Horse on showing now
some people around me went for it and i got an average feedback
"so-so la..." they said -_-"
some said the storyline of "Water Horse" quite similar with one of the Doreamon
movie " Nobita's Dinasour" lol
so, there is no reason go for "Nobita Dinasour" in CGI version right?
what i had read from newspaper yesterday, some japanese even get annoyed with it!
haha, unbelievable?

Look the same huh?

So, my question is that
"Shall i get a ticket for it?"
I worry it is not worth with my money paid la.. besides wasting my time also
had u watched the movie bo?
any comment? ^^

The Water Horse head inspired by "The Land Before Time"? Maybe..

4 comments:

khanisqin said...

Erm...i was just noticed regard this movie as highly recommended by my fren (however, she hasn't watch it yet -_-"), otherwise i ain't really know about this..yea, i admit that i'm out-to-date in recent days...
Everyone should have their own independent opinion what...if you would feel like to watch it, just go ahead, as 1 movie usually just take approximately 2 hours in length & it shouldn't cost you too much of time.
I'm also looking forward to spend some times to serve with this movie.

YOGA said...

khanisqin: yea, i agree wat u say "everyone should have their independent view". But the thing is, it is not easy for me to watch a new showing movie as i in "K-E-D-A-H" now...lol weird.. the nearest cinema spend me i hour to go to.. -_-" In addition, since it is not GSCs type, they prefer to show "malay flavour" pictures... now u noe why i m suffering on this XD

khanisqin said...

icic...now i got you. Perhaps you can have 1 more time of your so-called "1 day Penang Island trip" should you don't want to miss this out. lol...

YOGA said...

hahaha... A penang trip spend me 2hours (for a single journey) and RM+++.. i think i will go for an illegally downloaded lol