Friday, March 28, 2008

freak out

"ei.., rase pening-pening sikit la.."

Yep, as what i had mentioned, four exams approached within this week
they crawl up my body and bit me like bugs
yet, they can't hurt me, NaNaNaNaNa... :P
its over now, and perhaps i don't make it shit XD

BTW it is really not an easy thing.. handle two papers in a day
as i had Law and Marketing test today, it really mess me up lo!
two papers required a lot of memorize alike, i jz wonder which one i should put more
finally, priority was given to my "Dear" Law books :(
more worse things seemed to be happen on my friends, they got three in a day!!!
oh come on.. Are they try to challenge human limit now?
i can understand their feeling.. and agree with their come out to kill the stupid HEA (Hal Ehwal Akademik) personnel lol
be logically thinking la... how a student able to do that?
wtf they are thinking of??

Anyway, it is not the end. I am only on the half way
assignments are waiting me in front
i have to make good friend with them after this lol
GO GO GO ahhloong.. step forward.. with smile :)


DUN wan all this..Wanna JUMP myself away

No comments: