Monday, April 07, 2008

crazy SMS

i got a lot SMS these days
in classes, on the way to somewhere, when having a meal... it never stops
i even received 20++ messages after my nap XD XD

I think you have the same if you are Maxis (012,017) users
you know why? Maxis charges only RM1 for 1500 sms!!!
sounds awesome huh? so many people fast fast subscribe this offer
after that, hahahaha...these people started to regret
it is actually rm1 each day for one week long!!
hahaha... kena tipu jor! Included ME~~ lol lol
i have been tricked~~
shame on Maxis!
shme on me too! >.<"

What i have to do now is finishing the sms kuota
you know what? if you are not finishing it
you will be charge rm3 somemore!
Damn you Maxis!
So, prepare for my sms, i gonna bomb your phone!! wakaka.. XD"
(limited for Maxis users only, hahaha)


"What the heck my phone keep vibrating?"

4 comments:

kWan yOng said...

fuck maxis!!!!!

YOGA said...

kwan yong: dun like that la, curse is not good... v change "i will follow Uuuuu la.." XDXDXD

Connie Lam said...

no wonder my hp recently keep ringing non stop and bunch of sms i get... > 20 forwarded msg a day... but hw come i dunno maxis got tis offer? =.='' blur blur me...

YOGA said...

connie: happy kena sms LOL
BTW, i love ur primary photo.. awesomeeee... keep visit me k?